Everything you need to sell tickets.
Powered by Alf.io, the open source ticket reservation system
Event Ticketing has to be fair. Event Ticketing needs to be private and secure. The best way to ensure that is to use open source software.
As an event organizer, your most important asset are your attendees. Some internet-based ticketing services offer very attractive prices, but then they force your users to become also their users.
We don't like that, and that's why we have developed Alf.io in the first place.
Protect your users and save money: go open source!
We are aware that getting an instance of Alf.io up and running on the internet and, more importantly, keeping it healthy, secure, and always updated is not a trivial task.
We are here to help!
Get your own ticketing system up and running in a couple of minutes, with a minimal effort, on your infrastructure - or let us manage it for you.
1.9% + € 0.50 / ticket + payment fees
€ 4'500 / year
€ 250 / 4h + T&L
€ 200 / station / week
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does it work?
- We create your Alf.io instance on our cloud infrastructure. We'll pre-configure it for you (maps, email, payments) and get it ready to go. We'll take care also of keeping it healthy, updated and secure.
- What do you mean by "Dedicated, private Database"?
- Every Swicket customer has a dedicated database which cannot be accessed by others. Your data will be kept in an isolated space, and it won't be queried by anyone except your instance.
- Where is my data stored?
- It's up to you. Upon creation, you can decide whether you want to store it in the EU or in Switzerland. Both locations implements the same, state of the art, security measures to keep your data safe.
- What about GDPR?
- Swicket is GDPR-compliant by design. Your data is isolated, protected by the highest standards, and can be easily exported/deleted at your request.
- Will you collect money on my behalf?
- No. We don't handle your money. You'll receive the income directly on the bank account you configured on your payment provider.
- What does "next-business-day" mean?
- We'll do our best to reply to your requests within 36h. In case there is a bank holidays, we'll get back to you as soon as we're back.